Here are below some facts about relationships & Dating that I do believe are true.
- Scientists suggest that most people will fall in love approximately seven times before marriage.
- “Love at first sight” means falling in love with someone within the first hour of meeting them.
- Most of the time, it’s not that a person changed….you just never knew who they actually were. as they always say who can you trust only time reveals.
- Most men mistake a woman’s friendly behavior with flirting.
- Good morning text messages serve as a reminder that you’re on someone’s mind as soon as they wake up.
- Good people tend to develop the habit of caring too much for those who don’t really deserve it & those who will never return back the love and time they gave for them.
- Breakups are hard to deal with because the body and mind goes through withdrawal — Like drug addiction, we become addicted to love.
- Many women will complain about modern men not being good enough but when they get a good one they reject him because that’s not what they’re used to
- It does not matter how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get up. -Vince Lombard
- Trust, respect, great sex and communication: 4 essential parts of a successful relationship.
- Text Flirting Tips That You Need to Know (healthstream.typepad.com)
- Why Jealousy Is Far Worse For Your Relationship Than Whatever Your Man Could Be Doing (nafriniselect.com)
- Emotional Nudity: 8 Ways to Date Like a Lady and Get Results (essence.com)
Are oranges called oranges because they are orange in color or is the color orange called orange because oranges are orange in color?
- 10 Health Benefits of Oranges (expertscolumn.com)
- If oranges weren’t orange would they still be oranges? (opinionsandendlessponder.wordpress.com)
You’ve dating this wonderful person for a while now, everything is going perfect on your side but one problem, the person you are seeing is already in a relationship. Many question are probably going through your mind, how can I get this person for myself, when could we be officially together without “that” other person in his life. One thing you have to look out for is whether this person you are dating is actually ready to leave the other person for you. It might be easy for them to say that they will, but as we know “action speaks louder than words”. If the other person is in a relationship and is actually dating you at the same time, it is important to remember that at the end of the day after seeing you, he/she goes back to that other person sharing his/her life and probably forget about you, whilst you still hoping that the person think of you at night or during the day. Many say it is morally wrong, one thing that is important to remember is that you always have to put yourself in the other person shoes, what if yourself was in relationship and you found out that your partner was seeing someone behind your back. How would you feel, both side have to be looked upon. Another point to remember is that even if you end up with that person, the fact is that if they were cheating on the other person with you they might at the end cheating on you at the end, and whilst together you might still wonder whether they will not be seeing someone else behind your back. There are plenty of single people awaiting for the right person therefore it is important not to rush into this kind of relationship when at the end you will get hurt.
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush Saying “I Love You” (rewindonnet.wordpress.com)
- Bad Relationships. (stephanybanda2010.wordpress.com)
- They Love Me, They Love Me Not (senoritastillsmiling.wordpress.com)
In the link below a billboard against the abuse of children has been created, on this billboard there is a phone number and contact details, however this message can only be seen by children due to its position of the message on the board. Its a very interesting billboard that will hopefully be available in more countries soon.
- Secret Anti-Abuse Message That Only Kids Can See (987ampradio.cbslocal.com)
- Child Abuse Billboard Contains ‘Secret Message’ Not Visible to Adults (communicationsrecruitmentbrisbane.wordpress.com)
- Billboard Shows Different Messages for Kids and Adults (mashable.com)
- Anti-Child Abuse Ad Has A Secret Message For Kids (geekologie.com)
- This anti-abuse ad has a secret message. Can you see it? (thestar.blogs.com)
- Anti-Child Abuse Ad Displays Secret Message Just For Kids (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Domestic Violence in Relationships (richysheart.com)
- Domestic Violence: Sometimes I Go Numb (itshouldnothurttobeawife.com)
- Domestic violence against women: Recognize patterns, seek helpDomestic (abbyrosemeyer.wordpress.com)
- Swan Center’s “Girl’s Night Out” Was a Great Success Benefitting Partnership Against Domestic Violence (prweb.com)
Love movies many times make us believe or wish that our real live relationships, can be the same. Whether we think we will be showered with roses everyday, or make love once and get married after a couple of month like in many love movies, it seems to be an important thing that many people look for and believe that that’s how a perfect relationship should be. However as many realise and know a real life relationship can be far from the way it is in love movies. Work and stress and the lack of time we have can actually affect our relationships. For many it’s important whether woman or man that you will not meet your lover like in the diary of Bridget Jones. So it’s important to understand that from the onset when looking for a new relationship or at the start of the relationship not to want or expect too much from the other person (but not too little neither). The same could be applied to many out there that feel like their sex lives will be the one of a porn star and feel like whatever is seen in those movies should be the same behind closed doors. Both of those lead to disappointment for both female and male that sadly realise that neither can happen like in those movies.
- True Love & Movies (richysheart.com)
- Love and Porn. (pissingrainbows.wordpress.com)
- Does True Love Really Exist? (socyberty.com)